Monday, January 21, 2008

Clifton's 'Chaikus' for Sherma

VF’s CHAIKUS


I FOUND YOU

Looking for real love
in the hollowness of nowhere
among false deities
and of nights of wilderness
void of happiness.

I saw your beauty
radiating above others
floating like lilies
the first warm day of spring
brought me happiness.



HOW MUCH I LOVE THEE

I love you today
Perhaps even yesterday
I love you each day
Tomorrow is a promise
Love is to stay.

Love is all but you
You mean everything to me
You are my strength
You give me inspiration
Everyday, today.



I LOVE YOU BECAUSE

I love you because
Of all other things in life
You understand me
I love you because I find
My Sunset in you.

I love you because
You give so much love to me
I love you because
You give me a place to breath
And you love me too.


//Clifton Pascua

No comments: