Saturday, June 14, 2008

Book on a Shelf



I am
On a shelf:
A book
Unread for years.

Each page
An unraveling of stories:
Whispered conversations
Words soft and strong;
A tangle of thoughts and emotions:
Laughter walking amidst flower beds
Tears swimming in deep ravines;
Good and evil on a fierce swordfight;
A passing of day and night;
A chronicle of a journey:
With a humble beginning
And an end yet untold.

Unread for years
A book
On a shelf:
I am.




//Sherma E. Benosa
23 October 2007; 11:00pm



3 comments:

Payperbiz said...

Sherma lashes more pain, this time on book lovers. Ouch! Seriously, I never want to hear this from my books. I want them to realize how precious they are:)

Clifton and Sherma said...

So true, so true!

Am a book lover too...

But haven't read one in a while... (mga two months na.)

Busy sa pagba-blog! Ahahahahah!

Payperbiz said...

Same here, super blog addict in fact hahahaha!!!